At EggDonorIVF, we follow guidelines from the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) with oversight from the American Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Healthy women of all ethnicities are needed as egg donors.
Egg Donor Criteria:
- Age 21-30
- Nonsmoker | No drug use
- Height and weight proportional
- BMI between 18-29
- High school graduate (college preferred)
To be an egg donor, you will complete a thorough questionnaire categorizing your family history, personal medical history, and some of your personal achievements and lifestyle choices. We will also ask you about your reasons for why you would like to be an egg donor. Egg donors are screened for infectious diseases, genetic conditions, and gynecologic health. Because we view our egg donors as patients of our practice, this information, which is important to better understand your own reproductive health, will be provided to you for free.
Once you are accepted into our egg donor pool, you will have the option to receive $500 up front and an additional $7,500 after your cycle is completed, or you can receive the full $8,000 compensation after your cycle is completed. Even if you are not accepted into our program, you will receive a $50 gift card for your time once you make it to the second round of screening.
Our Egg Donor applicants become patients of our practice, and since we encourage all women to have a better understanding of their own reproductive health, we provide the following, free of charge, to each applicant:
- A physical exam including pap smear (screening procedure for cervical cancer)
- Infectious disease (STD) screening
- Chromosome analysis
- Genetic testing
- AMH and thyroid hormone testing
Refer a friend to our program and receive an additional $500 once she is accepted into our donor pool.
After your fourth cycle, you are eligible for a free egg freezing cycle at our practice. Please contact us to learn more.
How Do I Get Started?
To start the process, please fill out this application.
Steps to become an egg donor:
- Complete the online prescreen questionnaire (5 minutes to complete).
- Complete the full egg donor questionnaire.
- Come in for day 1 of donor screening: blood work, an online personality assessment (PAI), and a meeting with one of our social workers.
- Come in for day 2 of donor screening: some more blood work, a meeting with our geneticist to go over your family history, and a medical consult with one of our doctors.
- Get accepted into our donor pool!
- Match with a recipient and begin your egg donor cycle.
- Once the eggs have been retrieved, we ask you to come back for a post retrieval check up so that we make sure that you are recovering properly.
- Then your role is complete, unless you would like to do another donation cycle. Each donor can cycle up to six times in a lifetime.